Easter is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than with a backyard BBQ? Cooking on an outdoor grill not only infuses your food with delicious smoky flavor but also brings the family together for a fun and festive meal. Here are five Easter weekend meals you can cook on an outdoor grill that will leave everyone satisfied and happy.
- Grilled Leg of Lamb: A classic Easter dish, the leg of lamb is a great option for the grill. Rub it with a mixture of garlic, rosemary, and olive oil, and then sear it over high heat until it’s crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Serve it with a side of roasted potatoes and grilled asparagus for a perfect Easter meal.
- Smoked Ham: Another Easter classic, a smoked ham is always a crowd-pleaser. Place the ham on the grill and let it cook slowly over indirect heat, using wood chips to infuse it with smoky flavor. Glaze it with a mixture of brown sugar and mustard for a sweet and tangy finish.
- Grilled Salmon: If you’re looking for a lighter option, grilled salmon is a great choice. Season it with a mixture of salt, pepper, and lemon juice, and then grill it over high heat for a few minutes on each side. Serve it with a side of grilled veggies for a healthy and delicious Easter meal.
- Grilled Vegetable Skewers: For a vegetarian option, try grilling some vegetable skewers. Cut up your favorite veggies, such as bell peppers, onions, and zucchini, and then skewer them. Brush them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper before grilling over high heat for a few minutes on each side.
- BBQ Chicken: Who doesn’t love BBQ chicken? Marinate chicken in your favorite BBQ sauce, and then grill it over high heat until it’s cooked through and crispy on the outside. Serve it with a side of grilled corn on the cob for a classic Easter meal.
These five grilling recipes for Easter weekend are perfect for cooking on an outdoor grill. They are not only delicious but also easy to make, leaving you plenty of time to enjoy the holiday with your family and friends. So fire up the grill, gather around, and enjoy a festive Easter meal in the sunshine.
Need some guidance on how to cook these five grilling recipes on a pellet grill? Check out this video!